- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 7 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 9 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 17 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5647A
2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of running poor and stalling. No trouble codes may be set referencing this condition. Fuel trims around -20% may be observed on both banks. Engine oil level will be found over full and have a fuel odor. It will be found that the Engine oil is diluted with fuel. Small gas engines (SGE) May only have the engine oil level over full and have a fuel odor. It will be found that the Engine oil is diluted with fuel. This concern is caused by marshalling the vehicle around the lot before it is sold and/or short driver cycles.
Click a tab for more information.