- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 25 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 29 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 31 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Prizm
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chevrolet Prizm
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Chevrolet Prizm by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The absence of the weld can allow the strut to come out of its mounting position under certain extreme driving conditions which could cause damage to surrounding ... Read more »