- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Silverado accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- keyless entry system does not work4
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Tailgate: Latch6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch3
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.