- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 18 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise When Accelerating10
- Four Wheel Drive Computer Module Failure2
- Leaking Fluid Under Vehicle1
- Pinion Bearing Went Out Causing Complete Failure Of Diffential1
- Rear Axle Drive Shaft Leaking1
- Rear Main Seal Leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)21
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.