- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 39 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 40 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 46 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise When Accelerating10
- Four Wheel Drive Computer Module Failure2
- Leaking Fluid Under Vehicle1
- Pinion Bearing Went Out Causing Complete Failure Of Diffential1
- Rear Axle Drive Shaft Leaking1
- Rear Main Seal Leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)21
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.