- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 4 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 10 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise When Accelerating10
- Four Wheel Drive Computer Module Failure2
- Leaking Fluid Under Vehicle1
- Pinion Bearing Went Out Causing Complete Failure Of Diffential1
- Rear Axle Drive Shaft Leaking1
- Rear Main Seal Leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)21
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.