- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 26 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 43 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2003 Silverado drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when accelerating10
- four wheel drive computer module failure2
- leaking fluid under vehicle1
- pinion bearing went out causing complete failure of ...1
- rear axle drive shaft leaking1
- rear main seal leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)21
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.