- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 18 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 24 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise When Accelerating10
- Four Wheel Drive Computer Module Failure2
- Leaking Fluid Under Vehicle1
- Pinion Bearing Went Out Causing Complete Failure Of Diffential1
- Rear Axle Drive Shaft Leaking1
- Rear Main Seal Leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)21
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.