- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 16 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 25 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 32 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starting problems12
- electrical short drains battery when parked5
- engine won't turn over,won't start4
- dash board gauges don't work2
- wiring harness caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System61
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.