- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 34 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 35 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 41 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
2006 Chevrolet Silverado Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS Activates At Low Speed For No Reason4
- Brake Lines Rusted From Front To Rear4
- Abs Grabs2
- Premature Brake Wear1
- Rear Caliper Stuck1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes83
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Hoses, Lines/Piping, And ...3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.