- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 20 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 26 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
2006 Chevrolet Silverado Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Starts Up By Itself2
- Air Light Came On While Driving1
- Cigarette Lighter & Acessory Plugs Stopped Working1
- Doors Lock Randomly1
- Multiple Broken Wires1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.