- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
Fuel System Problems
2006 Chevrolet Silverado Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gas Cap Loose Warning And Engine Light2
- Inaccurate Fuel Gauge2
- Poor Acceleration And Performance2
- Faulty Fuel Line Supports1
- Gas Pump Kicks Off Repeatedly1
- High Fuel Consumption1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.