- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 53 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 57 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 59 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Insufficient Lighting Visibility
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
The headlamps have decreased lighting visibility which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain Eagle eyes replacement headlamps, model nos. GM159-B001L and GM159-B001R, sold for use on 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado model vehicles. The headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Sabry lee will notify owners and issue full credit. The recall began on May 10, 2006. Owners may contact sabry lee at 1-866-467-2279.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.