- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.