- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 53 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 57 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 59 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01050: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake System Warning Light
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
These conditions could result in reduced braking capability, which could lead to a crash.
- Vehicle description: Certain pickup trucks equipped with 6.6L diesel engines fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic and electric brake systems." These vehicles have a brake system warning light in the instrument cluster that may not illuminate when the brake fluid is low. In addition, when the brake fluid is low, the vehicle may not meet the partial system requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
- Dealers will change the location of a wire connection in the underhood bussed electrical center. Owner notification began July 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.