- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 20 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Air Conditioner
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
This defect could result in a fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Cues, Inc. Is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 service vehicles built on various chassis equipped with carrier airv ceiling units, model nos. 68rv0010ba, 68rv0012ca, and 68rv0010ea. The heater element in these assemblies may be defective which could cause the unit to create smoke or sparks.
- Cues is working with carrier to remedy the affected vehicles. Repairs will be made by carrier free of charge. Please see carrier's defect report 09E-053. The safety recall began on January 5, 2010. Owners may contact carrier at 1-877-584-7059 or cues at 1-407-849-0190.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.