- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 20 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 24 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 26 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.