- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5457D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle with Service ABS and/or Traction control lights/message on, Service Power Steering System, Service Suspension System, and or Loss of communication with EBCM, SWPS, PSCM, and/or SCM. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes U0077, U0121, U0126, U0131, U0139, U0401, U0415, and/or U0428. Technician should remove the driver and passenger sill plate to gain access to the wire harness. If any open, damaged, or corroded wires should be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.