- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 0 days ago
- June 6: Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans Need New Windows recalls | 13 days ago
- June 3: Chevy Malibu Accelerator Sensor Lawsuit Says Cars Lose Power news | 16 days ago
- June 2: General Motors Seat Belt Recall Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 47,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- repairs (1 reports)