- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 14 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 23 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 30 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Suburban
1999 Chevrolet Suburban Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- inline vibration at lower speeds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.