- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 7 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 8 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 14 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Suburban
1999 Chevrolet Suburban Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Inline Vibration At Lower Speeds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.