- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 4 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 21 days ago
- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 83 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 163
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 48
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 26
- engine problemsNHTSA: 18
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.