- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 4 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 15 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 16 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 163
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 48
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 26
- engine problemsNHTSA: 18
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.