- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 17 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 23 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
2000 Chevrolet Suburban Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.