- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.