- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 11 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 27 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 39 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 48 days ago
1986 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1986 Chevrolet Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1986 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.
Worst 1986 Chevrolet Suburban Problems
#1: Leans To The Side 1986 Suburban
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Suburban.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!