- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 30 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 31 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 37 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
2000 Chevrolet Suburban Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Autoride Does Not Function1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.