- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 48 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Suburban
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1999 Suburban windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window not working properly4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor18
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.