- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 29 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 83 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / Heater Problems
2004 Chevrolet Suburban AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blows Hot Air On Passenger Side5
- Blows Hot Air From One Vent Cold Air On Other Side3
- Blows Hot Air Only3
- Blower Quit Working1
- Blows Different Temperature Air In Front Then Back1
- Dash Vent Not Working Properly1
- Rear Heater Core Broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.