- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 1 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 10 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 20 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12055: Steering Gear Pitman Shaft
2012 Chevrolet Suburban
If this condition occurs, a loss of steering could result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Pitman
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet express and Suburban vehicles, and GMC savana and Yukon XL heavy duty vehicles. The steering gear pitman shaft may not have been adequately hardened and could fracture.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear and, if necessary, replace the steering gear pitman shaft. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on April 4, 2012.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.