- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 32 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12055: Steering Gear Pitman Shaft
2012 Chevrolet Suburban
If this condition occurs, a loss of steering could result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Pitman
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet express and Suburban vehicles, and GMC savana and Yukon XL heavy duty vehicles. The steering gear pitman shaft may not have been adequately hardened and could fracture.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear and, if necessary, replace the steering gear pitman shaft. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on April 4, 2012.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.