- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 32 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 33 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 39 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.