- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 4 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 10 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 44 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 63 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.