- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 18 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 34 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 46 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 48 days ago
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Injector Failure3
- Poor Accelaration Below 50 Mph2
- Ticking Noise2
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Oil Leak1
- Revving High1
- Two Fuel Injectors Failed1
- NHTSA: Engine32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.