- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 26 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5725
2017 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary information communicates theÂ use of Winter grade fuel during the warm months of 2020 and the potential rivabilityÂ issues that it can cause. The ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has caused significant reductions in driving and fuel use.Â Due to the surplus of winter grade fuel sitting in storage (pipelines/stations) the EPA is waiving the fuel vapor requirement.Â This will extend the use of winter fuel into the summer months. The drivability concernsÂ should not be single events but should be multiple occurrences associated with hot days.
Click a tab for more information.