- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 76 days ago
Car Shims At High Speeds
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 30,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced bearings with correct bearings (1 reports)