- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 6 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 60 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 64 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 66 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions to turn, change travel lanes, or potentially warn others of an impaired vehicle operating ... Read more »
An inoperative brake lamp will not convey the driver's intention of stopping to drivers in following vehicles, and an inoperative rear turn signal lamp ... Read more »
Depending on the occurrence and weather situation, driver visibility could be reduced, which could result in a crash. Read more »
This does not meet the requirements of the standard. Read more »
If braking performance is reduced, a crash could occur. Read more »
These overrides are not permitted unless the vehicle has a locking steering column. Read more »
This could result in reduced capability of the air bag to protect the driver. Also if the air bag inflator ruptured, pieces of the inflator could strike ... Read more »
Pieces of the inflator could strike and injure vehicle occupants and the air bag cushion would not inflate fully, reducing the capability of the bag to ... Read more »