- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 40 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 65 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions to turn, change travel lanes, or potentially warn others of an impaired vehicle operating ... Read more »
An inoperative brake lamp will not convey the driver's intention of stopping to drivers in following vehicles, and an inoperative rear turn signal lamp ... Read more »
Depending on the occurrence and weather situation, driver visibility could be reduced, which could result in a crash. Read more »
This does not meet the requirements of the standard. Read more »
If braking performance is reduced, a crash could occur. Read more »
These overrides are not permitted unless the vehicle has a locking steering column. Read more »
This could result in reduced capability of the air bag to protect the driver. Also if the air bag inflator ruptured, pieces of the inflator could strike ... Read more »
Pieces of the inflator could strike and injure vehicle occupants and the air bag cushion would not inflate fully, reducing the capability of the bag to ... Read more »