- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 59 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 63 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 65 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.