- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 4 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 48 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 53 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Gauge Is Inaccurate78
- Traction Control Lights On7
- Speakers Working Intermittently5
- Engine Noise In The Speakers4
- Electric Door Locks Malfunction3
- Radio Not Working Properly3
- All Malfunction Indicator Lights (Mil) Light Up2
- Abs/Brake Lights On1
- Dome Light Works Intermittently1
- Radio Makes Lots Of Noise1
- Radio Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.