- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI-0220
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PI-0220.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- BUICK/CHEVROLET/GMC: MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ON; DTC P0300, P0303, P0306, P062B, P0698, P0532, P0335, P0222 OR P0122 SET, ENGINE HARNESS CHAFFING. CONCERN MAY BE CAUSED BY ENGINE WIRING HARNESS MAKING CONTACT WITH BACK OF BANK 2 CYLINDER HEAD. *PE
Click a tab for more information.