- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5165B
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the step to replace the power steering cooler. Technician will need to block off the hoses near the cooler connection with appropriate clamps. After the hoses are clamped disconnect the cooler from the lines and remove the cooler. Before installing the new cooler prefill the new cooler on the bench and cap off the pre-filled cooler ends for installation. When the new cooler is installed remove the clamps on the hoses and follow the service information for Power Steering System Bleed Procedure.
Click a tab for more information.