- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Volt
Wheels / Hubs Problems
2013 Chevrolet Volt Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Tire Wear1
- Tires Are Very Susceptible To Punctures And Not Repairable1
- NHTSA: Tires4
- NHTSA: Wheels2
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Volt Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Volt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Volt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volt.