- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 1 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 2 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 13 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 14 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Volt
Wheels / Hubs Problems
Worst 2013 Volt Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive tire wear1
- tires are very susceptible to punctures and not repairable1
- NHTSA: Tires3
- NHTSA: Wheels2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Volt Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Volt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Volt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volt.