- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 5 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 14 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 24 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Volt
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the voltage drops, the vehicle may lose propulsion, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
If the engine runs for an extended period of time in an enclosed space, there may be a build up of carbon monoxide, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »