- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 11 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 12 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Volt
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the voltage drops, the vehicle may lose propulsion, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
If the engine runs for an extended period of time in an enclosed space, there may be a build up of carbon monoxide, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »