- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 18 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5954
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have heated seats inoperative. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code U0209 in the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.