- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6015B
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician when the vehicle will not charge the high voltage battery, current Diagnostic Trouble Codes, and the vehicle will not shift out of park. Technician will follow Service Information for any current Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Technician will insure the charge cord is working correctly. Verify that the issue was not a result of charging infrastructure. Also monitoring the proximity signal for an improper or noisy signal as called out in the current version of PIP4905 may assist in finding a receptacle concern. Inspect the charge receptacle for cracking or water intrusion. If you find an issue with the charge receptacle, a new updated charge receptacle has been released to address the issues.
Click a tab for more information.