- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4843G
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR/REGULATOR
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THE DRIVE MOTOR GENERATOR CONTROL MODULE IS BEING PLACED ON RESTRICTION THROUGH THE GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER. DEALER WILL NEED TO CALL GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
Click a tab for more information.