- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4859C
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to vacuum fill to ensure the cooling system is properly filled. Technician will need to use special tool GE-47716 Vac-N-Fill Coolant Refill Tool. Technician will also perform Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Pump Bleed Procedure in the GDS2 tool. After performing the GDS2 coolant bleed procedure drive vehicle for approximately 5 miles in a slalom type of situation to purge any remaining air from battery pack cooling plates.
Click a tab for more information.