- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 18 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4880D
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles with a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0335 and or P0336 stored in the Power inverter module. Technician will need to inspect G113 if the ground eyelet is not tight replacing the bolt with a shorter bolt. If either of the Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0335 or P0336 are stored in both the Engine Control Module and the Power inverter module or the codes are current, please follow published Service Information diagnostics. If the vehicle is a model year 2014, update the Power Inverter Module with the latest software in TIS2Web.
Click a tab for more information.