- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4911V
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Human Machine Interface, Radio or Tuner, radio controls, Integrated Center Stack, display, and Media Disc Players are placed on restriction through the General Motors Technical Assistance Center. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.