- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 5 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 10 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 27 days ago
2012 Chrysler 200
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »
Connecting rod failure may lead to engine seizure which may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »