- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 4 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 19 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
2012 Chrysler 200
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »
Connecting rod failure may lead to engine seizure which may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »