- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 23 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 23 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 35 days ago
2003 Chrysler 300M
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chrysler 300M
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chrysler 300M by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2003 Chrysler 300M EXTERIOR LIGHTING NHTSA Campaign #09E012000
Summary: Sabersport is recalling 16,270 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
Consequence: Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Actions: Sabersport will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on May 11, 2009. Owners may contact sabersport at 1-909-598-7589. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #09E012000 »