- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 7 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
2003 Chrysler 300M
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chrysler 300M
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chrysler 300M by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2003 Chrysler 300M EXTERIOR LIGHTING NHTSA Campaign #09E012000
Summary: Sabersport is recalling 16,270 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
Consequence: Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Actions: Sabersport will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on May 11, 2009. Owners may contact sabersport at 1-909-598-7589. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #09E012000 »