- October 2: FCA Gear Shift Litigation: Jury Sides With Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- October 1: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement news | 2 days ago
- September 12: Chrysler Pacifica Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 21 days ago
- September 3: Recalled: Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 For Loss of Power recalls | 30 days ago
- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 31 days ago
1997 Chrysler Cirrus
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Chrysler Cirrus
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Chrysler Cirrus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 1997 Chrysler Cirrus.