- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 6 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 24 days ago
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
Worst 2004 Crossfire electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator overcharging system3
- key will not turn in ignition2
- alarm wont let car start1
- all service vehicle lights on1
- door lock actuator system pump stopped working1
- rodent damage, ate through all the wiring1
- vehicle stalls while driving will not start til cool1
- NHTSA: Electrical System34
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Crossfire Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crossfire compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Crossfire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crossfire.