- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 4 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 35 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 39 days ago
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Overcharging System3
- Key Will Not Turn In Ignition2
- Alarm Wont Let Car Start1
- All Service Vehicle Lights On1
- Door Lock Actuator System Pump Stopped Working1
- Rodent Damage, Ate Through All The Wiring1
- Vehicle Stalls While Driving Will Not Start Til Cool1
- NHTSA: Electrical System40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Crossfire Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crossfire compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Crossfire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crossfire.