- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 9 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 44 days ago
2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chrysler Crossfire has a nasty habit of having the back window fall out. While there are reports of this happening to every model year (2004-08), the 2005 has it worst. Naturally this problem tends to happen beyond the standard 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty leaving owners to pick up the tab along with the shattered pieces of glass.
Worst 2005 Crossfire Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- windows / windshield problems59NHTSA complaints: 129
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 44
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 76
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- AC / heater problems2
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 144
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 52
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Crossfire Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Crossfire compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Crossfire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crossfire.