- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 5 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 58 days ago
- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 77 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Seat Control Panel Broke6
- Dash Loses Power, Idiot Lights On, Stalls2
- Cabin Temperature Gauge Malfunctions1
- Dash Lights, Gauges Erratic1
- Radio Not Working Properly1
- Radio Short1
- Sun Visor Broken1
- Vents Break Easily1
- Warning Lights On Intermittently1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel4
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.