2017 Chrysler Pacifica brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica:

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Apr 112019

Pacifica Limited 3.6L

I feel the brakes or something has failed four times as I have owned it.

1- The first day I owned it I had to apply the brakes as it came off cruise but it didn't stop and I rode up along side the cars until it stopped. April 2017

2- It didn't start. If I hadn't applied the brakes it wouldn't have went to run. It would have stopped at ACC (accessories) March 2919

3- It didn't start again. If I hadn't applied the brakes it wouldn't have went to run. It would have stopped at ACC? March 2019

4- When I about wrecked again at Antelope Drive. I had to put the brakes on as it came off cruise when I turned onto the off ramp or I would have been headed towards the stopped cars at 70 not reducing to 30 at which time I lost the brakes? April 2019?

Taken into two Dealerships they can't find nothing wrong. Chrysler says nobody else has reported it but I have found many. I have a case number and have been working with Chrysler. I'm not impressed

I'm checking into the power assist as that may be the problem.

- Frank P., Roy, UT, US

Jan 092018

Pacifica Limited

When backing up in a new poorly lighted parking deck, the safety brakes did not engage. They engage when I back out of my carport before I hit a flimsy bush but did not when it was a huge support column for a parking deck resulting in damage to bumper, liftgate, and rear window, and me!

- garazorback, Avondale Estates, GA, United States