- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 12 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 16 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 17 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
2008 Chrysler Sebring
2008 Chrysler Sebring Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shuts Off While Driving4
- Engine Starting Problems3
- Ignition Problems3
- Battery Not Holding Charge2
- Horn Does Not Work1
- Map Lights Delayed Turn Off1
- TIPM Faulty1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.