- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 6 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 24 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2010 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission whining5
- transmission shifts hard4
- transmission failure3
- transmission would not shift above 3rd gear3
- transmission slipping2
- transmission leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.