- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 10 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 53 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 81 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 82 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 82 days ago
1993 Dodge Dynasty
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1993 Dodge Dynasty
Official recalls have been issued for the 1993 Dodge Dynasty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If this condition occurs, the ABS function could be lost and reduced power assist would be experienced during vehicle braking increasing the potential for a vehicle ... Read more »